- Jun Haruna group was featured on page Nikkan Kogyo Newspaper “Changing Group Management”
- Jun Interview article of Nakazawa CEO of Haruna Produce published on Nikkan Kogyo Newspaper
- May Published on Jomo Newspaper “JR Cross Company Minakami Factory Opening Ceremony was held”
- Apr Haruna Group donated to the “Citizen of the Prefecture Fund of Gunma Green”
- Mar Published on Jomo Newspaper “JR Cross Company Minakami water bottling factory in alliance with Haruna Produce Inc. has started.”
- Mar Established TOKYO LABO near the Tokyo office
- Mar The interview which featured about “CHABAA Pomelo & Grape” was published on Shokuhin newspaper.
- Jan The interview of Aoki CEO published on Jomo Newspaper “New Year Top interview”
- Nov Interview with Aoki Kiyoshi Founder and Imizu President (President of Nikkan Kogyo Newspaper) has been published on Nikkan Kogyou Newspaper.
- Nov The product, ”Kannra no mizu”(Water of Kannra) which we produced has been featured on Gunma TV and also published on Jomo Newspaper.
- Sep Published on Nikkan Kogyo Newspaper featured as “SDGs promotion company”.
- Aug Haruna Group join the Jomo newspaper’s campaign against Covid19
- Mar Haruna Group donated to the “Citizen of the Prefecture Fund of Gunma Green”
- Jan Cancelation of holding the third business report meeting in FY2020
- Jun Expanding our overseas operations
- Apr Co-ventures with steam supply companies (MARUSAN-AI CO.,Ltd and Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.)
- Apr Donated to the “Citizen of the Prefecture Fund” accompanying the issuance of SDGs private placement bonds
- Jan Introduced energy and LNG satellite equipment with exceptional environmental-friendliness, supply stability, and economic value
- Dec Admitted the Japan Business Federation
- Sep The article containing information about our company’s employee training practices as well as an introduction from our employee have been published on the newspaper’s career support page.
- Aug News magazine published by Teikoku Databank, Ltd. on a page featuring interviews with for the regional future.
- May Selected as a “Driving Company for the Regional Future” by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Apr Acquired the FSSC22000 international standard certification at all plants
- Apr The research institute’s development of a natural antibacterial agent was authenticated by the Gunma new technology, new product development promotion subsidy
- Apr Quality and safety recognized and commended by the city of Yokohama